comments powered by
- Lightweight: without any third party dependencies.
- High Performance: extremely fast, see Benchmark.
- Gradual learning curve: you can learn the entire usages by going through the documentation in half an hour.
- Reverse Route Generation: allow generating URL by named route or matched route.
- Route Group: as known as subrouter.
- Friendly to APIs: it is easy to design RESTful APIs and versioning your APIs by route group.
- Middleware: plug middleware in route group or particular route, supports global middleware as well. Compatible with most of third-party middleware.